DAESA Study Abroad Scholarship
Compact Scholars may be eligible for the DAESA Study Abroad Scholarship. This scholarship is to support SDSU students affiliated with the Division of Academic Engagement and Student Achievement, including Weber Honors College, Compact Scholars, Interdisciplinary Studies majors, and/or Undeclared majors with funding their international experience.
All SDSU-approved credit-bearing international programs are eligible for funding.
- Full-time enrollment with satisfactory progress in a degree-seeking program at San Diego State University.
- Previous recipients of a DAESA Study Abroad scholarship are not eligible.
- Applications submitted past the deadline will not be considered eligible for review.
- Students who are currently abroad and extending for another semester are eligible. However, they cannot be a previous recipient AND their essays should acknowledge the fact that they are already abroad and what they have learned so far.
- First, begin the program-specific application in Aztecs Abroad
- Second, begin the DAESA Study Abroad Scholarship application in Aztecs Abroad
- Complete the scholarship questionnaire (program name, country, essays, etc.)
- Electronically sign the DAESA study abroad scholarship agreement
- Applicants must identify a specific study abroad program of interest, but they do not need to have been nominated or accepted yet for that program
Jeffrey Shultz Endowed Scholarship
Compact Scholars may be eligible for the Jeffrey Shultz Endowed Scholarship, which provides funding for students to participate in High Impact Practices (HIPs) like study abroad, internships, service learning, research and creative activities.